Thursday, September 17, 2009

IT'S FALL BABY................

A TRAINER AND A BABOON AT THE STATE FAIR
TANYA AT THE STATE FAIR. WITH A LAMB.

USA OLYMPIC TRAINING CENTER BIKE RACERS.


COLORADO SPRINGS BALLOON CLASSIC.


Its September 17, 2009. I am off to work but wanted to do a little update. I love Fall. I like to wear jackets.................That sounded stupid.

Life is going. I am doing okay. I know a few people with H1N1 right now. It hasn't hit the pre-school I work at yet. I know it will come. I have to get a Flu shot. I just want the kids to get better fast and get back to school. They are precious and I want to teach them.

I have a new fun in my life. Karaoke nights. I don't sing, I just watch and sing from my seat. I love music, and love when someone can belt out a song with feeling and not look stupid. I am a regular now at Griffin's in Canon City. Thursday night Karaoke!!! I meet the coolest friends there. Plus the DJ guy is a stitch. He changes the words to some of the songs and we all crack up. I have even been goin out to the Night club places around town. Dancing, me? Yes. Watching the younger crowd and being asked to dance is a great way to have fun. I am loving this kind of exercise. Sweating off the calories. I loved it. Last week a cowboy ( about 25 years old) asked me to dance. And we did. Ok the funny part was when he said to me..."I'm not much of a dancer,,,,,,,, Ma'am." Nothing gets me more ticked off than being called Ma'am. Oh well. I am old. I am having lots of fun. Dancing, singing, and being with friends.

Oh, I better get to work. My weekend starts today at 4:30 pm. BRING IT ON....... :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love your blog! Check out my new vlog and follow me =) take care!

http://nicholesdailyvlogs.blogspot.com/