Sunday, September 20, 2009

CH..CH...CHANGING MY BLOG

PEOPLE ON HORSES.
PEOPLE ON BIKES!

A SMALL HORSE IN AN INDIAN HEAD DRESS


A POODLE WITH SHADES ON A MOTORCYCLE.

GARRETT MY FRIEND'S LITTLE BOY.

GARRETT AND SETH WATCHING THE PARADE.

TANYA AND MELISSA AS WE HAD COFFEE AND TREATS.

I JUST LOVED HOW THIS LOOKED. HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT.

I am changing my blog address so please do what you must to keep reading my blogs. It will now be.................tattoogailslife.blogspot.com . If that doesn't work try tattoogailslife@blogspot.com

So this is the last time of this blog. I hope you keep up with my life in my new Blog. Today I wanted to share some pictures from Yesterday's Pioneer Days in Florence CO. ENJOY.

1 comment:

patra said...

Hi!I love to worship jesus too.
Nice to visit this blog.

God bless you:>
Kate

http://naradajshotels.blogspot.com