Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today in my Life


me not riding a motorcycle
Yo Just a quick hello. I am done with classes. I hope to get my grades next week. I loved the teacher. She was very fun.
I have to share this story. This week I was taking pictures in the park of a family. For them not just because. I was hired. Anyway. I organize all 22 people standing in front of a bridge. Well out of no where a lady walks up the stairs with a donkey. It was so random I was shocked. I had everyone turn around and watch. Very strange. I was in such shock, I didn't take any pictures of it.
I am still driving my friend Jeff to work and dropping off his kids at Kids Klub. And picking them up too. Its fun to hear the kids stories. Today the boys went to the Insect Museum. I would hate it. I do not like bugs. But they did. So cool.
Tomorrow July 23, will be the anniversary of the day my wonderful mom passed away. I will miss her til I see her again. 5 years since she died. If you still have your mom or dad, cherish everyday with them. So be safe, please pray for my friend Kelley to be healed, and my friend Jeff Rudnik who is in Iraq now. Peace.

No comments: