Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun and Friends

A sunflower, Hank picked for me.
My little Izzy at home.

Gayle, Claire and Sage, Gayle's Mastiff


Leah milking Holly.

Hank, Claire, Holly and Molly.

Wonderful little Hank.

Here is Olive and her stick.
Time to update. This day started out by me being dorky. I was turning on the water, in the shower, and you have to lean in to reach the knobs. I felt myself starting to fall in slow motion. AAGGHHHH And I did. I twisted all the way around from the way I was leaning over. My body sitting in the bath tub with my legs hanging out of the tub. Yes, I looked pretty stupid. No, I didn't take any pictures. Thank goodness. DUH.
After I did take my shower, I got dressed and drove to my friend Dirk and Leah's house. This is 7 a.m. She is the one with a baseball field in her backyard. That they built. Its so cool. They have 3 black labs, a cat, 4 children. Gayle, Ben, Hank, and Claire. Gayle is the one I video taped her recent wedding. Then Ben is 18. Hank is 3, yes 3, and Claire is almost 2. Yes, all their kids. Leah rocks!!! I love going to their house. You can sit on the porch and hear goats, horses, dogs, birds, children and feel the love. Leah and I drink coffee and chat. Her hubby sleeps. We go in the back where she milks her goat Holly. I got to try. It was different. You know when you have a friend who makes you feel so comfortable? That is Leah. I love her!!!!! Hank and Claire bounce around and smile, cuddle and laugh, and jump on me. Hank is one funny boy. He eats dandelion flowers right off the grass. It blows me away. He knows it too. He'll say "Gail, look at me." Then he pops the dandelion in his mouth and chews it all gone. I brought some of my Hot Wheels cars over to their house so Hank could see them. He liked them. It is so fun.

After I finally left their house I went to see my mother in law. Betty. I don't like to say ex, because I didn't divorce them. Bob divorced me. She hugged me and we sat and talked a while. She has turkeys, chickens, ducks, peacocks, a dog, a cat, 4 goats, and three beautiful horses. Yes I love the country. After I left there, I went to the car wash and saw Art, my dad in law. Just wanted a hug. He is so sweet. It was really HOT today. 96-100 degrees. I had the cooler on in the house and all is fine.

Now I am off to the Veteran's Park for live music. I love my life. I will include photos of Hank, Claire, Gayle and Leah, Izzy and Sage. Happy July!!!! Love and Blessings. Gail

No comments: